Scrabble word: GREGARIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREGARIOUS exist?
Definitions of GREGARIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of animals) tending to form a group with others of the same species
- adj - instinctively or temperamentally seeking and enjoying the company of others
- adj - (of plants) growing in groups that are close together
- Seeking and enjoying the company of others; sociable.
- Tending to move in or form a group with others of the same kind: gregarious bird species.
- Growing in groups that are close together but not densely clustered or matted.
There are 10 letters in GREGARIOUS: A E G G I O R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREGARIOUS plus a wildcard: GREGARIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREGARIOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREGARIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.