Scrabble word: GRAPPLE
Is GRAPPLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRAPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool consisting of several hooks for grasping and holding
- noun - a dredging bucket with hinges like the shell of a clam
- noun - the act of engaging in close hand-to-hand combat
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- An iron shaft with claws at one end, usually thrown by a rope and used for grasping and holding, especially one for drawing and holding an enemy ship alongside.
- See grapnel (n.
- The act of grappling.
- A contest in which the participants attempt to clutch or grip each other.
- A grasp or grip in such a contest.
- To seize and hold, as with a grapple.
- To seize firmly, as with the hands.
- To hold onto something with or as if with a grapple.
- To use a grapple or similar device, as for dragging.
- To struggle, in or as if in wrestling: grappled with their consciences; grapple with the political realities of our time.
- verb - to struggle or contend
There are 7 letters in GRAPPLE: A E G L P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPPLE
Click to search all anagrams of GRAPPLE plus a wildcard: GRAPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPPLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for GRAPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.