Scrabble word: GRAPEVINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPEVINE exist?
Definitions of GRAPEVINE in dictionaries:
- noun - gossip spread by spoken communication
- noun - any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries
- A vine on which grapes grow.
- The informal transmission of information, gossip, or rumor from person to person.
- A usually unrevealed source of confidential information.
There are 9 letters in GRAPEVINE: A E E G I N P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPEVINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAPEVINE plus a wildcard: GRAPEVINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPEVINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAPEVINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.