Scrabble word: GRANDEUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRANDEUR exist?
Definitions of GRANDEUR in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being magnificent or splendid or grand
- noun - the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- The quality or condition of being grand; magnificence: “The world is charged with the grandeur of God” (Gerard Manley Hopkins).
- Nobility or greatness of character.
- adj - large and impressive
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in GRANDEUR: A D E G N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANDEUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRANDEUR plus a wildcard: GRANDEUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRANDEUR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRANDEUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.