Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRAMMAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAMMAR exist?
Definitions of GRAMMAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of linguistics that deals with syntax and morphology (and sometimes also deals with semantics)
- The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.
- The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation, meaning, and linguistic history.
- The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.
- The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.
- A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.
- Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.
- A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.
- The basic principles of an area of knowledge: the grammar of music.
- A book dealing with such principles.
- n - the study of the formal features of a language
There are 7 letters in GRAMMAR: A A G M M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAMMAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAMMAR plus a wildcard: GRAMMAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAMMAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAMMAR
- grammar Worksheet
- grammar Nazi Concentration Camps being Reconsidered for dismantling in ...
- Latin IS English Latin May Be Dead But It Fell Down Into English ...
- See Printable Crossword and WordSearch Games
- Posted by Mrs. Odom on Tuesday August 23rd 2011
- Improve Your Written English Master the Essentials of grammar ...
- Irregular Past Tense Verbs And Question Formation In The Past Tense
- The Geeks From Down the Street - Rubrics
- IRREGULAR VERBS - WORD SEARCH NAME DATE Find the past tense forms
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.