Scrabble word: GRADUATE
Is GRADUATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRADUATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume
- verb - receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies
- verb - confer an academic degree upon
- verb - make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
- adj - of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree
- To be granted an academic degree or diploma: Two thirds of the entering freshmen stayed to graduate.
- To change gradually or by degrees.
- To advance to a new level of skill, achievement, or activity: After a summer of diving instruction, they had all graduated to back flips.
- To grant an academic degree or diploma to: The teachers hope to graduate her this spring.
- To receive an academic degree from.
- To arrange or divide into categories, steps, or grades.
- To divide into marked intervals, especially for use in measurement.
- One who has received an academic degree or diploma.
- A graduated container, such as a cylinder or beaker.
- Possessing an academic degree or diploma.
- The verb graduate has denoted the action of conferring an academic degree or diploma since at least 1421, as in She was graduated from Yale in 1980.
- verb - to receive an academic degree or diploma
There are 8 letters in GRADUATE: A A D E G R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADUATE
Click to search all anagrams of GRADUATE plus a wildcard: GRADUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADUATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRADUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.