Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOVERNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOVERNING exist?
Definitions of GOVERNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of governing
- verb - bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage
- verb - direct or strongly influence the behavior of
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood
- adj - responsible for making and enforcing rules and laws
- v - to rule or direct
There are 9 letters in GOVERNING: E G G I N N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOVERNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOVERNING plus a wildcard: GOVERNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOVERNING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOVERNING
- governing Vessel Meridian
- ... governing the vcgcb statutes california statutes governing the
- The governing Body
- Again I am forced to publish both sides of this debate as ASOJ will ...
- Is the governing body any different from Osama Bin Laden (1) Jehovah ...
- Won Without a Word Suffering Abuse for the Watchtower
- Nikolas Rose governing The Soul
- One of the key objectives of the Ulster Sports Academy is to provide ...
- First Faces Chosen for Redistricting Commission governing California
- Buncombe County County Services - Departments - Health - Breast and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.