Scrabble word: GOODWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOODWILL exist?
Definitions of GOODWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - (accounting) an intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets)
- noun - the friendly hope that something will succeed
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- An attitude of kindness or friendliness; benevolence.
- Cheerful acquiescence or willingness.
- A good relationship, as of a business enterprise with its customers or a nation with other nations.
- noun - an attitude of friendliness