Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOODWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOODWILL exist?
Definitions of GOODWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - (accounting) an intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets)
- noun - the friendly hope that something will succeed
- noun - a disposition to kindness and compassion
- An attitude of kindness or friendliness; benevolence.
- Cheerful acquiescence or willingness.
- A good relationship, as of a business enterprise with its customers or a nation with other nations.
- noun - an attitude of friendliness
There are 8 letters in GOODWILL: D G I L L O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOODWILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOODWILL plus a wildcard: GOODWILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOODWILL
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOODWILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.