Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GONDOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONDOLA exist?
Definitions of GONDOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a low flat-bottomed freight car with fixed sides but no roof
- noun - long narrow flat-bottomed boat propelled by sculling
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A lightweight narrow barge with ends that curve up into a point and often a small cabin in the middle, propelled with a single oar from the stern and used on the canals of Venice.
- A flat-bottomed riverboat.
- A gondola car.
- A basket, an enclosure, or an instrument sling suspended from and carried aloft by a balloon.
- An enclosed structure suspended from a cable, used for conveying passengers, as to and from a ski slope.
- noun - a long, narrow boat
There are 7 letters in GONDOLA: A D G L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GONDOLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GONDOLA plus a wildcard: GONDOLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GONDOLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GONDOLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.