Scrabble word: GONDOLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GONDOLA exist?
Definitions of GONDOLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a low flat-bottomed freight car with fixed sides but no roof
- noun - long narrow flat-bottomed boat propelled by sculling
- noun - the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A lightweight narrow barge with ends that curve up into a point and often a small cabin in the middle, propelled with a single oar from the stern and used on the canals of Venice.
- A flat-bottomed riverboat.
- A gondola car.
- A basket, an enclosure, or an instrument sling suspended from and carried aloft by a balloon.
- An enclosed structure suspended from a cable, used for conveying passengers, as to and from a ski slope.
- noun - a long, narrow boat