Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOLDBRICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOLDBRICK exist?
Definitions of GOLDBRICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier who performs his duties without proper care or effort
- noun - an idle worthless person
- noun - a brick-shaped block that looks like gold but is not
- noun - anything that is supposed to be valuable but turns out to be worthless
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- To shirk one’s assigned duties or responsibilities.
There are 9 letters in GOLDBRICK: B C D G I K L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOLDBRICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOLDBRICK plus a wildcard: GOLDBRICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOLDBRICK
9 letter words
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOLDBRICK
- goldbrick House The Custom Cake Shop
- goldbrick House central Bristol
- Park Streets goldbrick House have gone crazy For the third year ...
- Free glass of fizz with goldbrick Houses graduation menu Bristol ...
- goldbrick House 69 Park Street. 0117 945 1950.
- goldbrick House - Bristol
- goldbrick house wedding photography brigitte graham (preview) Sam ...
- goldbrick House Wedding Bristol Dan Kirsty Devon Wedding ...
- goldbrick House
- Fabulous Food Nights goldbrick House Review of the BBQ Night ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.