Scrabble word: GODFATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GODFATHER exist?
Definitions of GODFATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - any man who serves as a sponsor for a child at baptism
- noun - someone having a relation analogous to that of a male sponsor to his godchild
- A man who sponsors a person at baptism.
- One that has a relationship to another person or to something that is the equivalent of being a baptismal sponsor: the godfather of a new generation of nuclear physicists.
- The leader of an organized crime family.
There are 9 letters in GODFATHER: A D E F G H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GODFATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GODFATHER plus a wildcard: GODFATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GODFATHER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GODFATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.