Scrabble word: GOADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOADING exist?
Definitions of GOADING in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - urge with or as if with a goad
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - to drive animals with a goad (a pointed stick)
There are 7 letters in GOADING: A D G G I N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOADING plus a wildcard: GOADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.