Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLUCAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLUCAGON exist?
Definitions of GLUCAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a hormone secreted by the pancreas
- A hormone produced by the pancreas that stimulates an increase in blood sugar levels, thus opposing the action of insulin.
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 8 letters in GLUCAGON: A C G G L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLUCAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLUCAGON plus a wildcard: GLUCAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLUCAGON
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLUCAGON
- glucagon In 25 years Ive never had to use one of these emergency ...
- glucagon is a potentially lifesaving treatment for episodes of severe ...
- glucagon - cAMP
- glucagon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fileglucagon emergency rescue kit.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Usermeds Espaa Medicamentos glucagon hydrochloride
- glucagon hormone
- Fig. 4 - Glucose Insulin glucagon Loops -4 [ Source ]
- glucagon - What is it