Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOSSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOSSY exist?
Definitions of GLOSSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
- adj - (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and glossy especially by pressing between rollers
- adj - reflecting light
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_S.
- Superficially and often speciously attractive; showy: glossy trendsetters.
- A photographic print on smooth, shiny paper.
- A popular magazine printed on smooth-coated stock.
- adj - reflecting light evenly and efficiently
- n - a type of photograph
There are 6 letters in GLOSSY: G L O S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOSSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOSSY plus a wildcard: GLOSSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOSSY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOSSY
- glossy ball Photoshop icon PSDGraphics
- Vector glossy Buttons. - 23706985 Shutterstock
- glossy spheres with text PSD template PSDGraphics
- glossy red blocks with text PSD template PSDGraphics
- ... for designers add your symbol on it and make a glossy icon or button
- glossy Button Stock Vector Ievgen Tumanian 2558368
- glossy Icon Template Part I
- glossy Magazine publiceerd exclusief artikel over de HairWeAre ...
- purple-glossy-lips Beauty and Make Up Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.