Scrabble word: GLOSSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOSSY exist?
Definitions of GLOSSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
- adj - (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and glossy especially by pressing between rollers
- adj - reflecting light
- adj - superficially attractive and stylish
- Superficially and often speciously attractive; showy: glossy trendsetters.
- A photographic print on smooth, shiny paper.
- A popular magazine printed on smooth-coated stock.
- adj - reflecting light evenly and efficiently
- noun - a type of photograph