Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOBAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOBAL exist?
Definitions of GLOBAL in dictionaries:
- adj - involving the entire earth
- adj - having the shape of a sphere or ball
- Having the shape of a globe; spherical.
- Of, relating to, or involving the entire earth; worldwide: global war; global monetary policies.
- Comprehensive; total: “a... global, generalized sense of loss” (Maggie Scarf).
- Of or relating to an entire program, document, or file.
There are 6 letters in GLOBAL: A B G L L O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOBAL plus a wildcard: GLOBAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOBAL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOBAL
- Social Network With a global Mission Jack Koetting.com
- David Livermore global Thinker and Author
- mrp global com mrp global com
- global Market global Customers Solid Cactus Inc
- Five global ETFs To Watch ETF Trends
- Facebook global Connections 2010
- Why global Government Is Inevitable
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.