Is GLOBAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLOBAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - involving the entire earth
- adj - having the shape of a sphere or ball
- Having the shape of a globe; spherical.
- Of, relating to, or involving the entire earth; worldwide: global war; global monetary policies.
- Comprehensive; total: “a... global, generalized sense of loss” (Maggie Scarf).
- Of or relating to an entire program, document, or file.
There are 6 letters in GLOBAL: A B G L L O
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLOBAL, to go: GLOBAL?
Rearrange the letters in GLOBAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLOBAL
What's nearby GLOBAL
Lookup in Wiki for GLOBAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLOBAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLOBAL"