Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOATED exist?
Definitions of GLOATED in dictionaries:
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
- v - to regard with great or excessive satisfaction
There are 7 letters in GLOATED: A D E G L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOATED plus a wildcard: GLOATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOATED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOATED
- Glenn Beck gloated over ex-Rep. Anthony Weiners fall from grace. But ...
- As for this being Saddams 70th year of his life it is interesting ...
- Sad Sally Happy Hanna Little Bits Add Up
- Remember when all the Libs gloated this terrorist is a Conservaitve ...
- 2008 July inner citings
- Dog owner who gloated about fatal mauling on Facebook is jailed
- BBC NEWS UK Gunman who gloated in rap jailed
- South Ossetia Greater Surbiton
- The Non-Essendon Thread V Page 52 BigFooty AFL Forum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.