Scrabble word: GLIMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIMMER exist?
Definitions of GLIMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- noun - a slight suggestion or vague understanding
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- A dim or intermittent flicker or flash of light.
- A faint manifestation or indication; a trace: a glimmer of understanding.
- To emit a dim or intermittent light.
- To appear faintly or indistinctly: Hope still glimmered in our minds.
- verb - to shine faintly or unsteadily
There are 7 letters in GLIMMER: E G I L M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLIMMER plus a wildcard: GLIMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIMMER
Images for GLIMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.