Is GLIMMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLIMMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- noun - a slight suggestion or vague understanding
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- A dim or intermittent flicker or flash of light.
- A faint manifestation or indication; a trace: a glimmer of understanding.
- To emit a dim or intermittent light.
- To appear faintly or indistinctly: Hope still glimmered in our minds.
- verb - to shine faintly or unsteadily
There are 7 letters in GLIMMER: E G I L M M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIMMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLIMMER, to go: GLIMMER?
Rearrange the letters in GLIMMER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GLIMMER
6 letters out of GLIMMER
5 letters out of GLIMMER
4 letters out of GLIMMER
3 letters out of GLIMMER
2 letters out of GLIMMER
Contextual use of GLIMMER
Images for GLIMMER
What's nearby GLIMMER
Lookup in Wiki for GLIMMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLIMMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLIMMER"