Scrabble word: GLEAMING
Is GLEAMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLEAMING in dictionaries:
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- verb - appear briefly
- adj - bright with a steady but subdued shining
- verb - to shine with a soft radiance
There are 8 letters in GLEAMING: A E G G I L M N
Click to search all anagrams of GLEAMING plus a wildcard: GLEAMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLEAMING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLEAMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.