Scrabble word: GLEAMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLEAMING exist?
Definitions of GLEAMING in dictionaries:
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- verb - appear briefly
- adj - bright with a steady but subdued shining
- verb - to shine with a soft radiance
There are 8 letters in GLEAMING: A E G G I L M N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLEAMING plus a wildcard: GLEAMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLEAMING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLEAMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.