Scrabble word: GLAMOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAMOUR exist?
Definitions of GLAMOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - alluring beauty or charm (often with sex-appeal)
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- An air of compelling charm, romance, and excitement, especially when delusively alluring.
- A magic spell; enchantment.
- verb - to affect by witchcraft or magic
There are 7 letters in GLAMOUR: A G L M O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAMOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAMOUR plus a wildcard: GLAMOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAMOUR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAMOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.