Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIMCRACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMCRACK exist?
Definitions of GIMCRACK in dictionaries:
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- adj - tastelessly showy
- A cheap and showy object of little or no use; a gewgaw.
- adj - a showy trinket [n -S] : GEWGAWED
There are 8 letters in GIMCRACK: A C C G I K M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMCRACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMCRACK plus a wildcard: GIMCRACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMCRACK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIMCRACK
- gimcrack A Classic Wooden Yacht
- gimcrack with a groom on Newmarket Heath Stubbs George Wallpapers
- East Jerusalem gimcrack.jpg
- George Stubbs gimcrack on Newmarket Heath . gimcrack was a ...
- gimcrack LIVE in ALTENKUNSTADT am 03.09.2011 - Stadt & Land ...
- gimcrack on newmarket heath with a trainer a stabl
- gimcrackyacht.com gimcrack A Classic Wooden Yacht gimcrack - A ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.