Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBBOSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBBOSITY exist?
Definitions of GIBBOSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- The condition of being gibbous.
- A rounded hump or protuberance.
There are 9 letters in GIBBOSITY: B B G I I O S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBBOSITY plus a wildcard: GIBBOSITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBBOSITY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIBBOSITY
- In 1866 Claude Bernard published with Bourgery The complete ...
- Gibbous Moon Definition
- Because of the close resemblance between Mactea matsumurai spec. nov ...
- New 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Joy Enjoys
- to koami snapshots slowly Halloween. name lagavulin on in gibbosity ...
- Style is eternal
- didnt win Well that might cause a brouhaha. (theatlanticwire.com)
- In addition it is promoted that nature is naturally taken into all ...
- Amber Rose Pregnant Wiz Khalifa Confirm Pregnancy At VMAs Celesto ...
- KLF Architectural Systems Aluminum Wall Interior Design by Dake ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.