Scrabble word: GHASTLY
Is GHASTLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GHASTLY in dictionaries:
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - gruesomely indicative of death or the dead
- Inspiring shock, revulsion, or horror by or as if by suggesting death; terrifying: a ghastly murder.
- Suggestive of or resembling ghosts.
- Extremely unpleasant or bad: “in the most abominable passage of his ghastly little book” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- These adjectives describe what is shockingly repellent in aspect or appearance.
- adj - terrifying
There are 7 letters in GHASTLY: A G H L S T Y
Click to search all anagrams of GHASTLY plus a wildcard: GHASTLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GHASTLY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GHASTLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.