Scrabble word: GHASTLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GHASTLY exist?
Definitions of GHASTLY in dictionaries:
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - gruesomely indicative of death or the dead
- Inspiring shock, revulsion, or horror by or as if by suggesting death; terrifying: a ghastly murder.
- Suggestive of or resembling ghosts.
- Extremely unpleasant or bad: “in the most abominable passage of his ghastly little book” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- These adjectives describe what is shockingly repellent in aspect or appearance.
- adj - terrifying