Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENUFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENUFLECT exist?
Definitions of GENUFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - bend the knees and bow in church or before a religious superior or image
- verb - bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- To bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor or ground, as in worship.
- To be servilely respectful or deferential; grovel.
There are 9 letters in GENUFLECT: C E E F G L N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENUFLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENUFLECT plus a wildcard: GENUFLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENUFLECT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENUFLECT
- Family Prayer Matters Roman Catholic Spiritual Direction - kootation ...
- Catholic Pinterest Catholics genuflect when you come into the ...
- Groom To genuflect Near The Bride And Kisses To...
- From Saint and Thought For Every Day
- shows bent-knee genuflecting. People sometimes bow their heads as well ...
- Why Do Catholics genuflect by Al Kresta - Reviews Description & more ...
- vcenter server 5.0 system requirements
- Prompt Everything Went Black Nine Writes
- Photo Pray
- severedsaviorservileinsurrection blogspot download severedsavior ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.