Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENIPAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENIPAP exist?
Definitions of GENIPAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a succulent orange-sized tropical fruit with a thick rind
- A tropical American evergreen tree (Genipa americana) having yellowish-white flowers and edible fruits used in preserves or drinks.
- The reddish-brown fruit of this plant.
- n - a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in GENIPAP: A E G I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENIPAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENIPAP plus a wildcard: GENIPAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENIPAP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENIPAP
- rvore de genipapo. Cesam
- Plate LXVII genipap Genipa americana
- The orange and red dyes are used in other tribes rituals to frighten ...
- Dr John Hemming
- quarta-feira 5 de agosto de 2009
- Escolinha de Futebol EFDT Alagoinha - PE QUE FESTA.
- 10 10 Com genipapo Canta (6)
- Quality Suites Natal - Offticket
- ... Tree Frog Photographed Through a genipap Tree Leaf Photographic Print
- Fazenda genipapo em 3 Gra
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.