Scrabble word: GENEROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENEROUS exist?
Definitions of GENEROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - willing to give and share unstintingly
- adj - not petty in character and mind
- adj - more than adequate
- Liberal in giving or sharing.
- Characterized by nobility and forbearance in thought or behavior; magnanimous.
- Marked by abundance; ample: a generous slice of cake.
- Having a rich bouquet and flavor: a generous wine.
- Of noble lineage.
- adj - willing to give
There are 8 letters in GENEROUS: E E G N O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENEROUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENEROUS plus a wildcard: GENEROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENEROUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENEROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.