Scrabble word: GENERALIZATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERALIZATION exist?
Definitions of GENERALIZATION in dictionaries:
- noun - reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- noun - an idea or conclusion having general application
- noun - the process of formulating general concepts by abstracting common properties of instances
- noun - (psychology) transfer of a response learned to one stimulus to a similar stimulus
- The act or an instance of generalizing.
- A principle, a statement, or an idea having general application.
There are 14 letters in GENERALIZATION: A A E E G I I L N N O R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERALIZATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERALIZATION plus a wildcard: GENERALIZATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERALIZATION
14 letter words
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERALIZATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.