Scrabble word: GENERALISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERALISED exist?
Definitions of GENERALISED in dictionaries:
- verb - speak or write in generalities
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public
- verb - become systemic and spread throughout the body
- adj - not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment
There are 11 letters in GENERALISED: A D E E E G I L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERALISED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERALISED plus a wildcard: GENERALISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERALISED
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERALISED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.