Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEMMULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEMMULE exist?
Definitions of GEMMULE in dictionaries:
- noun - the physically discrete element that Darwin proposed as responsible for heredity
- A small gemma or similar structure, especially a reproductive structure in some sponges that remains dormant through the winter and later develops into a new individual.
- A hypothetical particle of heredity postulated to be the mediating factor in the production of new cells in the theory of pangenesis.
- n - a small gemma
There are 7 letters in GEMMULE: E E G L M M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEMMULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEMMULE plus a wildcard: GEMMULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEMMULE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GEMMULE
- Home Maharashtra Education Colleges Law CollegesLaw Colleges in ...
- ... porocyteDOsculumEAmoebocyteFSpiculesGBudsHgemmuleJColony
- Occasionally sponges reproduce sexually.
- Cyst Formation and Multiple Fission in AmoebaD - F Multiple ...
- Papua New Guinea PNG Milne Bay Province Coral Diversity ...
- Pick of the pics - Protozoa and Porifera
- Taubmans Pebble Bay
- Burberry Scarf Tag
- Radicle In Plants
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.