Scrabble word: GEMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEMMED exist?
Definitions of GEMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- noun - a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- adj - covered with beads or jewels or sequins
- verb - to adorn with gems (precious stones)
There are 6 letters in GEMMED: D E E G M M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEMMED plus a wildcard: GEMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEMMED
Images for GEMMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.