Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEMMED exist?
Definitions of GEMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- noun - a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- adj - covered with beads or jewels or sequins
- v - to adorn with gems (precious stones)
There are 6 letters in GEMMED: D E E G M M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEMMED plus a wildcard: GEMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEMMED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GEMMED
- ... close-up of his eyebrow piercing done with gemmed curved barbell
- ... Double Mirror Compact with gemmed Lid - Vicci from The Giftery UK
- gemmed tail light decals by hokus gemmed decals by hokus
- came across this blog post showing off these gorgeous charms and I ...
- 14g Helix Piercing with 3mm White Synthetic Opal Top
- belly belly button belly button piercing bikini cute
- Rose Gold gemmed Earrings
- Paisagem Mediterrnea (Diversos (Paisagens animais etc.))
- Gemme darti italiane - Anno 14 - 1861
- ... Surface Piercing with crystal gemmed ends. in Piercings by Belle by
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.