Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GB exist?
Definitions of GB in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly toxic chemical nerve agent that inhibits the activity of cholinesterase
- noun - a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 megabits or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bits
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- noun - an island comprising England and Scotland and Wales
There are 2 letters in GB: B G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GB plus a wildcard: GB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GB
Images for GB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.