Scrabble word: GAUDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUDY exist?
Definitions of GAUDY in dictionaries:
- noun - (Britain) a celebratory reunion feast or entertainment held a college
- adj - tastelessly showy
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- A feast, especially an annual university dinner.
- adv - tastelessly showy [adj GAUDIER, GAUDIEST] : GAUDILY
- noun - a day or time of celebration
There are 5 letters in GAUDY: A D G U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUDY plus a wildcard: GAUDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUDY
Images for GAUDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.