Scrabble word: GARGOYLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARGOYLE exist?
Definitions of GARGOYLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a spout that terminates in a grotesquely carved figure of a person or animal
- noun - an ornament consisting of a grotesquely carved figure of a person or animal
- A roof spout in the form of a grotesque or fantastic creature projecting from a gutter to carry rainwater clear of the wall.
- A grotesque ornamental figure or projection.
- A person of bizarre or grotesque appearance.
- noun - an ornamental figure
There are 8 letters in GARGOYLE: A E G G L O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARGOYLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARGOYLE plus a wildcard: GARGOYLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARGOYLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARGOYLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.