Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARBOARDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARBOARDS exist?
Definitions of GARBOARDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first wale laid next to the keel of a wooden ship
- n - a plank on a ship's bottom
There are 9 letters in GARBOARDS: A A B D G O R R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARBOARDS plus a wildcard: GARBOARDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARBOARDS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARBOARDS
- garboards Hung A Cracking Success
- Because she is from the Shetland Isles she has hollow garboards and ...
- online shop preveiw.jpg
- Thread My first boat - a clinker dinghy in need of repair a Plea for ...
- Planking rabbet cut into the newbit of the keel I installed two years ...
- Planking begins starting with the garboards (the first plank up from ...
- Re Buehlers hard chine boats
- ... without the keel and the lowest planks garboards attached thumbnails
- Stainless Captive Garboard Drain & Plug from Wholesale Marine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.