Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARBOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARBOARD exist?
Definitions of GARBOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - the first wale laid next to the keel of a wooden ship
- The first range or strake of planks laid next to a ship’s keel.
- n - a plank on a ship's bottom
There are 8 letters in GARBOARD: A A B D G O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARBOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARBOARD plus a wildcard: GARBOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARBOARD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARBOARD
- Finger joint on the garboard plank. Note joint hasnt been cleaned up ...
- garboard plank - definition of garboard plank by the Free Online ...
- Stainless Steel garboard Drain Plug for Boats - Fits 1 Inch Diameter ...
- Seadog garboard Plug Bronze 520041 1 eBay
- Ned fitting thr garboard to Mrs Wilsons Vic
- Brass Square Head Plug 1 2 NPT Boat garboard Drain Air eBay
- 15W-40 Synthetic Diesel and Marine Motor Oil shows a stable trend over ...
- Boat Marine garboard Drain Plug Stainless Steel Marpac eBay
- ... and Valves Drains and Drain Tubes Whitecap garboard Drain Plug
- ... garboard strake (the one next to the keel) has set up I get ready to