Scrabble word: GALVANIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALVANIZE exist?
Definitions of GALVANIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - to stimulate to action
- verb - cover with zinc
- verb - stimulate (muscles) by administering a shock
- To stimulate or shock with an electric current.
- To arouse to awareness or action; spur: “Issues that once galvanized the electorate fade into irrelevance” (Arthur M.
- To coat (iron or steel) with rust-resistant zinc.
There are 9 letters in GALVANIZE: A A E G I L N V Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALVANIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALVANIZE plus a wildcard: GALVANIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALVANIZE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALVANIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.