Scrabble word: GALAXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALAXY exist?
Definitions of GALAXY in dictionaries:
- noun - a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- noun - tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- noun - (astronomy) a collection of star systems
- Any of numerous large-scale aggregates of stars, gas, and dust that constitute the universe, containing an average of 100 billion (1011) solar masses and ranging in diameter from 1,500 to 300,000 light-years.
- Often Galaxy.
- An assembly of brilliant, glamorous, or distinguished persons or things: a galaxy of theatrical performers.
- noun - a large system of celestial bodies
There are 6 letters in GALAXY: A A G L X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALAXY plus a wildcard: GALAXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALAXY
Images for GALAXY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.