Scrabble word: GALAXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALAXY exist?
Definitions of GALAXY in dictionaries:
- noun - a splendid assemblage (especially of famous people)
- noun - tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- noun - (astronomy) a collection of star systems
- Any of numerous large-scale aggregates of stars, gas, and dust that constitute the universe, containing an average of 100 billion (1011) solar masses and ranging in diameter from 1,500 to 300,000 light-years.
- Often Galaxy.
- An assembly of brilliant, glamorous, or distinguished persons or things: a galaxy of theatrical performers.
- noun - a large system of celestial bodies