Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALATEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALATEA exist?
Definitions of GALATEA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers
- A durable, often striped cotton fabric used in making clothing.
- n - a strong cotton fabric
There are 7 letters in GALATEA: A A A E G L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALATEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALATEA plus a wildcard: GALATEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALATEA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALATEA
- Acis and galatea - Charles de Lafosse - WikiGallery.org the largest ...
- Image - galatea 3.jpg - Claymore Wiki
- WebMuseum Raphael The nymph galatea
- Full resolution (2429 1835 pixels file size 2.85 MB MIME ...
- ... (siglo 16) que representa a galatea. Villa Farnesina Roma Italia
- Saturday Art galatea by Gustave Moreau MyFDL
- Pigmalion and galatea. Surrealism. Surrealism art original paintings ...
- galatea el otro buque escuela Enseanzas Nuticas
- Salvador Dal. galatea of the Spheres. 1952.
- ... Lorrain - Landscape with Acis and galatea - Google Art Project.jpg