Scrabble word: GAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAGGING exist?
Definitions of GAGGING in dictionaries:
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - be too tight
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - make jokes or quips
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- verb - to stop up the mouth
There are 7 letters in GAGGING: A G G G G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAGGING plus a wildcard: GAGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAGGING
Images for GAGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.