Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAFFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAFFING exist?
Definitions of GAFFING in dictionaries:
- v - to catch a fish with a sharp hook
There are 7 letters in GAFFING: A F F G G I N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAFFING plus a wildcard: GAFFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAFFING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAFFING
- News and Events Katie gaffing QEGS
- gaffing THE FISH SICILY Camera di morte.
- an electrical lineman student working on a pole at a lineman college ...
- gaffing for Salmon at Celilo Falls - Prentiss
- Color of the gaff - Sabong Cockfighting and Gamefowl Posting Pit
- gaffing a Salmon l928. Oil on canvas 43 38 x 35 38. Private ...
- Home Products Boating Accessories Gaff & Net Holders
- SPORTFISHING GALLERY - Lingcod Redding Rock- gaffing 2
- gaffing the Salmon (1857)
- Bashlins KLIEND26 gaffing Utility Pole Climbing eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.