Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GABFESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GABFESTS exist?
Definitions of GABFESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - light informal conversation for social occasions
- n - an informal gathering for general talk
There are 8 letters in GABFESTS: A B E F G S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GABFESTS plus a wildcard: GABFESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GABFESTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GABFESTS
- 18 annual climate gabfests 16 years without warming
- Dish 5 Honolulu lunch spots for gabfests The Cat Dish
- Radiolab is kind of like This American Lifes cool younger sibling who ...
- Slate gabfests
- Slate gabfests Making Money from Podcasting
- Bush leaves Australia after APEC summit - Apec - Specials - smh.com.au
- Wait is over ... Mustered for their photoshoot the APEC leadersshow ...
- ... missed last weekend s tv gabfests and why we are moved if we are moved
- when the slate gabfests first introduced audible com as a sponsor the ...
- Powerful personality hassles visiting artists entourage Inquirer ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.