Scrabble word: GABARDINE
Is GABARDINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GABARDINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a firm durable fabric with a twill weave
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- noun - a loose coverall (coat or frock) reaching down to the ankles
- A sturdy, tightly woven fabric of cotton, wool, or rayon twill.
- See gaberdine (n.
- A laborer’s long, loose smock; a gaberdine.
There are 9 letters in GABARDINE: A A B D E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GABARDINE
Click to search all anagrams of GABARDINE plus a wildcard: GABARDINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GABARDINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GABARDINE
Lookup in Wiki for GABARDINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.