Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUZZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUZZY exist?
Definitions of FUZZY in dictionaries:
- adj - covering with fine light hairs
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj - confused and not coherent
- Covered with fuzz.
- Of or resembling fuzz.
- Not clear; indistinct: a fuzzy recollection of past events.
- Not coherent; confused: a fuzzy plan of action.
- adj - clean and pure
- v - to remove obstructions
There are 5 letters in FUZZY: F U Y Z Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUZZY plus a wildcard: FUZZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUZZY
Images for FUZZY
- fuzzy thinking and appleness The Pattern Connection
- fuzzy Logic - Obstacle Avoidance - WPF - CodeProject
- Eternal Epiphanies February 2011
- RiverSoftAVG fuzzy Logic Component Library
- ... fuzzy Wuzzy Splogh . In a world many moons away live the fuzzy Wuzzies
- al fuzzy st john auch bekannt als fuzzy q jones geboren am gestorben ...
- fuzzy purple fly fuzzy bug
- warm fuzzy kind of day TalktoCanada.com
- Magic fuzzy Pants Jannie Funster
- fuzzy Cutest Paw
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.