Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUZZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUZZ exist?
Definitions of FUZZ in dictionaries:
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - a hazy or indistinct representation
- noun - the first beard of an adolescent boy
- To cover with fine light fibers, hairs, or particles.
- To become blurred or obscure.
- The police.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in FUZZ: F U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUZZ
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUZZ plus a wildcard: FUZZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUZZ
Images for FUZZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.