Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUTZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUTZ exist?
Definitions of FUTZ in dictionaries:
- To waste time or effort on frivolities; fool.
- v - to spend time aimlessly
There are 4 letters in FUTZ: F T U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUTZ plus a wildcard: FUTZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUTZ
Images for FUTZ
- futz DiD Videoclips
- futz - Product Reviews and Prices - Shopping.com
- futz Rehearsal
- Hansen futz Practice Bass Pedal at zZounds
- futz San Francisco Film Festival
- futz fts
- Story Wraps futz Animation Magazine
- futz - Monrose Fan Art (7476703) - Fanpop fanclubs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.