Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURTHER exist?
Definitions of FURTHER in dictionaries:
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - in addition or furthermore
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- More distant in degree, time, or space: a result that was further from our expectations than last time; the further lamppost.
- A comparative of far.
- To a greater extent; more: considered further the consequences of her actions.
- In addition; furthermore: He stated further that he would not cooperate with the committee.
- See Usage Note at farther.
- v - to help forward
There are 7 letters in FURTHER: E F H R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURTHER plus a wildcard: FURTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURTHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURTHER
- NoFurthur No Furthur.. further
- Mail order tickets go on sale 1130 12 p.m. - 1210 6 p.m.
- Even further Ken Kesey honored by his high school Local & Regional ...
- further and friends in Stratford
- further at the Hog Farm Andrew Bartlett
- Go further Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- Merry Prankster Ken Kesey bus further
- Ken Keseys Bus further cos thats where he wanted to go
- BOOMERS INTERNATIONAL WEB SITE
- WITH HIS MERRY PRANKSTERS FROM THE ACID TESTS BESIDE THE further ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.