Scrabble word: FURTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURTHER exist?
Definitions of FURTHER in dictionaries:
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - in addition or furthermore
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- More distant in degree, time, or space: a result that was further from our expectations than last time; the further lamppost.
- A comparative of far.
- To a greater extent; more: considered further the consequences of her actions.
- In addition; furthermore: He stated further that he would not cooperate with the committee.
- See Usage Note at farther.
- verb - to help forward