Scrabble word: FURTHER
Is FURTHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FURTHER in dictionaries:
- verb - promote the growth of
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - in addition or furthermore
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- adv - to a considerable degree
- adv - at or to or from a great distance in space
- adv - at or to a certain point or degree
- adv - remote in time
- adv - to an advanced stage or point
- More distant in degree, time, or space: a result that was further from our expectations than last time; the further lamppost.
- A comparative of far.
- To a greater extent; more: considered further the consequences of her actions.
- In addition; furthermore: He stated further that he would not cooperate with the committee.
- See Usage Note at farther.
- verb - to help forward
There are 7 letters in FURTHER: E F H R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURTHER
Click to search all anagrams of FURTHER plus a wildcard: FURTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURTHER
Images for FURTHER
Lookup in Wiki for FURTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.