Scrabble word: FURRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURRING exist?
Definitions of FURRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a furlike coating of matter as on the tongue
- noun - strip used to give a level surface for attaching wallboard
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)
- noun - a garment made of the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- Trimming or lining made of fur.
- A furlike coating, as on the tongue.
- The preparation of a wall, ceiling, or floor with strips of wood or metal to provide a level substratum for plaster, flooring, or another surface or to create an air space.
- Strips of material used in this process.
- noun - a trimming or lining of fur
There are 7 letters in FURRING: F G I N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURRING plus a wildcard: FURRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURRING
Images for FURRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.