Scrabble word: FURLOUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURLOUGH exist?
Definitions of FURLOUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - a temporary leave of absence from military duty
- verb - dismiss, usually for economic reasons
- verb - grant a leave to
- A leave of absence or vacation, especially one granted to a member of the armed forces.
- A usually temporary layoff from work.
- A leave of absence from prison granted to a prisoner.
- The papers or documents authorizing a leave: The soldiers had their furloughs in their breast pockets.
- To grant a leave to.
- To lay off (workers).
- verb - to grant a leave of absence to
There are 8 letters in FURLOUGH: F G H L O R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURLOUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURLOUGH plus a wildcard: FURLOUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURLOUGH
Images for FURLOUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.