Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURCULAR exist?
Definitions of FURCULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - a forked bone [n -LAE] : FURCULAR
There are 8 letters in FURCULAR: A C F L R R U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURCULAR plus a wildcard: FURCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURCULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURCULAR
- furcular fat
- ... springtail (Collembola) showing furcular appendage at tip of abdomen
- ... furcular articulation facet of the coracoid. pne pneumatic opening
- ... furcular apophysis ff furcular facet of coracoid gp glenoid process lp
- The Veery C. fuscescens (above and below) --whose species name is ...
- Taxonomic revision and phylogenetic analysis of the flightless ...
- primarily in the furcular region wishbone as illustrated below right
- Anaclin o primeiro laboratrio do Planalto Norte Catarinense a ...
- ... blowing to the belly B - blowing to the furcular depression
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.