Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURCULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURCULA exist?
Definitions of FURCULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a forked bone formed by the fusion of the clavicles of most birds
- A forked part or bone, such as the wishbone of a bird.
- adj - a forked bone [n -LAE] : FURCULAR
There are 7 letters in FURCULA: A C F L R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURCULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURCULA plus a wildcard: FURCULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURCULA
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURCULA
- This stylised bird skeleton highlights the furcula
- More on furcula function.
- furcula ClipArt ETC
- Filefurcula evolution4.png - Wikimedia Commons
- furcula occidentalis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- furculafurcula Biopix fotoimagen 89401
- The furcula or wishbone (photo linked from the blog Wheniwas8)
- furcula cinerea - Gray furcula -- Discover Life
- furculafurculafurcula Clerck 1759
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.