Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURBELOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURBELOW exist?
Definitions of FURBELOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- A ruffle or flounce on a garment.
- A piece of showy ornamentation.
- v - to decorate with ruffles
There are 8 letters in FURBELOW: B E F L O R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURBELOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURBELOW plus a wildcard: FURBELOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURBELOW
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURBELOW
- furbelow Felted Soap 1
- We just got these beautiful pheasants this past December 2011. We ...
- Ads buy grain for Goats alpaca sheep pigs ducks chickens rabbits ...
- 19 - Bagpipe played around l earner in New York city (35) - BIG APPLE ...
- Holiday Flyer 2010
- Alpaca Fleece Fur Fiber For Sale furbelow Alpaca Farms
- furbelowS Alice Cooper
- Chilean Peruvian Bolivian
- DAM Sunset Pearl ( Accoyo)
- SUGAR MAGNOLIA MAGGIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.